Apply for E-ZPass MA Account Application
1) Applying via the Internet:
- To get started, you will require the following:
- You will need a device with internet connectivity.
- You will need your personal information and credit card information.
Steps to follow:
- Create an account at https://www.ezdrivingma.com/accountcreationelection to get started.
- Once your license plate number has been entered, click the “Submit” button.
- Fill in your vehicle’s details (make, model, and production year) here.
- Then, enter the information from your credit card, debit card, or bank account into the form.
2) Email at:
- EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center. 27 Central State Unit. Reddish-brown, MA 01501-1800.
3) Send the completed and signed application to the provided address. Personal application:
- Apply in person at Massachusetts Customer Service Centers.
- Explore one of our EZ Drive Massachusetts partner sites.
Different Types of EZ Pass Accounts
A private individual PaybyPlateMa account is essentially a prepaid account that allows you to enjoy different reduced toll bills on various vehicles, including 2-axle private vehicles, motorcycles, and privately leased 2-axle vehicles.
Aside from that, if you sign up for a private individual account, it can be used for up to 10 vehicles and you will receive 4 active transponders.
These accounts may be opened through the following methods:
When you sign up, you’ll need to know the following:
- License plate number (s)
- What kind of car do you have?
- Your payment details
Customer Service Centers:
To sign up for a prepaid account in person, you may visit the nearest customer service center. Note that you will need to schedule an appointment prior to visiting any of the customer services centers.
If you can’t wait that long, you can simply visit one of the partner locations, but you’ll have to wait 30 minutes to use the transponder. For information on the closest partner locations.
In addition to two private axle vehicles, taxis, combination license plates, commercial license plates, and livery plates, this account is also prepaid. Importantly, there is no limit on the number of vehicle transponders for commercial businesses. EZPass account for Ma.
It is a postpaid account with commercial surety that offers the same options as a commercial business account. This bond is either $5,000 or six months’ worth of toll usage.
There is a special program offered by EZ Pass called E-ZPass Plus that provides a variety of benefits.
How to test the E-ZPass transponder?
There are several ways to check an E-ZPass transponder:
- Drive through an E-ZPass lane on a toll road to make sure your transponder is picking up tolls and taking money out of your account correctly.
- Check out what you can find online about your finances: At most participating agencies, you can check your E-ZPass account balance and see what transactions have been made with it online. This is how you can check if your transponder is working by seeing if it can connect to the E-ZPass system.
- Some E-ZPass offices have diagnostic tools that can check how well the transponder works. Most of the time, stores that sell E-ZPass devices are in their customer service centers.
- You can get in touch with the E-ZPass group at: If you have questions or concerns about how your transponder works, contact the E-ZPass company that gave it to you. If you’re having trouble, they might be able to help you figure it out and give you tips.